Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Micaiah

I know it has been awhile since I last posted any pictures of Micaiah, so I thought I would give you all a glimpse of what he looks like at this stage in life. He is now going on 8 weeks and has changed a lot. I will try to post pictures of him periodically so keep stopping by.


His first, of many, trips to the beach.


His first dunk in a pool.

He's a very happy boy.

He makes funny faces.

He was still pretty new here.


He had a lot of hair, then lost it.



This is him in a shirt we made. All you Mac lovers can appreciate such a comic piece of apparel.

3 comments:

[ joel beukelman ] said...

love the mac shirt. raising them right. :)

imbizable said...

I love the head of hair he aquired in one of the photos. Kind of like a brushover isn't it? Maybe the color of his moms hair. Tee hee
I love my grandson #4. Isn't he the BEST? YES!

momto4 said...

i love it. he is so cute